Store Opinion is the Loblaw Companies’ customer feedback survey available at www.storeopinion.ca.
The Loblaw Companies uses the Store Opinion survey to gather candid customer feedback to improve their shopping experience.
Suppose you visited a Loblaw Companies store within the past seven days. If so, leave feedback through this survey to help us improve your shopping experience on your next visit.
By taking this survey, you can win a $1,000 PC Gift Card or 1,000,000 PC Optimum points each month.
Must Check: Participate in the CVS Health Pharmacy Survey at the CvsHealthSurvey Portal & enter the survey contest for a $1000 Cash Prize.
How To Take StoreOPinion.Ca Survey 2023?
All the Loblaws store visitors can happily participate in the loblaws customer satisfaction survey here.
You can join the Loblaws Store Opinion Survey in one of two ways.
- By Phone.
- Internet Method.
Dial 1-800-531-2928. You can request a barcode from your receipt. The codes are 19 to 21 digits long. You can always participate in the survey without a permit.
Tell them, “I am honest, but I lost my ticket. You can inquire about the store or venue. The survey is then initiated on the Internet.
In addition, we also accept applications via the Internet. First, click the button below.
1. If you have a receipt from a supermarket, please enter the 19-digit code. You can still participate in the 2020 Shop Poll if you do not have your ticket. Find the box next to “If you do not have your receipt”.
2. Click the following button to take you to the second page. In this section, you must select the store you wish to leave a review for. Select the store you would like to write a review about.
3. No Frills, The Real Canadian Supermarket, Maxi, Wholesale Club, Loblaws, Provigo, Atlantic Superstore, Valu Mart, The Independent Grocer, Zehrs, Dominion, Fortinos, Independent City Market, T & T, Extra Foods, Maxie et Cie, and many more supermarkets are included in this poll.
4. Up to three stores may be selected at the same time. This will result in another survey for the remaining stores. Select the stores and press the Next button.
5. The location of the store must be determined. Select a location. The address and location will appear in the remaining area. To proceed, click the second button.
6. You have decided to survey the Loblaws location. If you have been to that location recently, choose a date. If you cannot recall the year, enter the most recent date. Additionally, press the period and then the next button.
7. This is an essential aspect of the www.storeopinion.ca voting process. If you select “No,” you cannot participate in the lottery voting. Select “Yes” and proceed to the survey to submit another entry. Click on the following button:
8. Click here to participate in the survey. The survey may ask for your opinion. Please enter your thoughts.
9. Once you have completed the survey, you will be redirected to this page. If you want to view the Lottery Method, click “Click Here.” Otherwise, choose “I have read and agree to these rules and would like to participate in the drawing.”
10. Please provide your first and last name, phone number, and address so we can follow up with you via email. Your name will be listed as a participant in the online drawing, increasing your chances of winning.
Sweepstakes Via Mail-In-Entry
No purchase is necessary to participate in the sweepstakes via email.
Initials, email address, mailing address, phone number, and “Loblaws Inc. Customer Satisfaction Survey.”
Place this form in a sealed, signed, and hand-addressed envelope.
Send this envelope to customer satisfaction Loblaw Companies Limited, I.P. Tower, 160 East Bloor Street, Suite 300, Toronto, ON, M4W.
Rules For Participating In StoreOpinion.CA
You need to check the eligibility and rules to apply for the survey. Here is a list of everything you need to know
- Participants must be legal citizens of Canada and at least 18 years old.
- You must have a recent receipt from a Loblaw grocery store to participate in the survey.
- Employees, staff, board members, sponsors, or anyone associated with Loblaw Grocery are not eligible to participate in the survey.
- No means of purchase or payment is required to win the Sweepstakes, and doing so will not increase your chances of winning.
- Loblaw Grocery offers are void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Surveys must be completed within a limited time frame.
- All surveys must be completed to be eligible to win the sweepstakes.
- Only one entry per person per survey.
- Winning gift cards are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or other substitutions.
StoreOPinion Ca Survey Prizes
Www.storeopinion.ca Survey prizes include
Monthly cash prizes of $5,000
1,000,000 PC Plus points credited to your account each month
Www.StoreOPinion.Ca Survey Drawing Period
There will be 12 drawing periods during the contest period.
- Each drawing period lasts one month.
- Each drawing period begins and ends in a calendar month.
- A separate random drawing will be conducted for each drawing period.
- Drawings are held during the first 14 days of the following month.
- Unsuccessful entries will not be carried over to the next drawing period.
Loblaw Survey Winners
- A separate drawing will be conducted for each of the 12 drawing periods.
- Two winners will be randomly selected from each drawing period.
- A total of 24 winners will be chosen during the contest period.
Loblaw Companies Limited is Canada’s largest food retailer, encompassing corporate and franchised supermarkets, pharmacies, banks and apparel operating under 22 regional and market segment banners (including Loblaw).
Loblaw operates private brand programs in grocery, housewares, clothing, baby products, pharmaceuticals, cell phones, general merchandise, and financial services.
Loblaw’s brands include President’s Choice, No Name, Joe Fresh, T&T, Exact, Life, Sequest, Thistle, and Teddy’s Choice.
Loblaw’s regional food distribution divisions include Westfair Foods Ltd. In Western Canada and Northern Ontario, National Grocers Co. Ltd. In Ontario, Provigo Inc. In Quebec and Atlantic Canada’s Atlantic Wholesalers Ltd. It is also located in Canada.
Loblaws is a Canadian supermarket chain headquartered in Brampton, Ontario. Stores operate in Alberta, Quebec, Ontario, and British Columbia. They were founded in 1919 by Theodore Loblaw and John Milton Coke. The Loblaw Companies now own it and operate over 100 stores in Canada.
The stores carry household goods, groceries, alcohol, pharmacies, photo labs, and more. The company has many subsidiaries, including Atlantic Superstores, Valu Mart, SaveEasy, Fortinos, Freshmart, and Supervalu.
Loblaw Customer Service Number
Toll-free 1-800-296-2332 (Ontario)
Toll-free 1-800-567-8683 (Quebec)
Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (Monday – Friday)
PC EXPRESS Toll-Free 1-844-295-8219