Home Depot Survey: Home Depot, an American home improvement chain, conducts customer satisfaction surveys to obtain valuable customer feedback and continually improve its service and attention to detail.
The main goal is to gather helpful information; in return, they offer great rewards. You will be entered to win a $5,000 gift card the company will give away as a thank-you for participating.
No purchase is necessary. If you are not interested in the online survey, you can also enter the sweepstakes via traditional mail.
CVS Pharmacy® is seeking genuine feedback from its customers. Your feedback is vital to the company in providing significant services in future. Visit the official CVS Survey website here.
Home Depot Survey – Participation Guide
Here is the official home depot survey page which is available at www.homedepot.com/survey.
- Purchase at a Home Depot store. You must be a U.S., Canada, or Mexico resident to participate. The sweepstakes runs from July 31, 2023, through October 29, 2023.
- Receive purchase receipt. Purchase receipts are valid for 14 days after purchase.
- Go to https://survey.medallia.com/?thehomedepot.
- With the receipt in hand, visit the survey website and follow the instructions to complete the survey.
- Enter your regional PIN. Once you enter your regional PIN, you will be taken to the survey rules and a list of past winners. You will be prompted with a form to enter your receipt information; enter a valid user ID and password.
- Start the survey. Here, answer each question and provide genuine feedback about your experience, comments, and suggestions about Home Depot.
- Fill in your details and contact information. Once you have completed the survey, you will be asked to enter your personal information. This will give you access to the sweepstakes program. If you are one of the lucky winners, you could win a $5,000 gift card.
- Submit your information. Make sure everything is accurate and submit your survey.
Online survey participants may keep feedback information private. Participants are strictly prohibited from harming or abusing our website.
The Home Depot employees, relatives, or associates are not eligible to participate. Home Depot surveys are void where prohibited by law.
Home Depot Survey Requirements
The long list of terms and conditions required to participate in the survey has been explained. Here are the requirements.
- Home Depot survey participants must have a computer, laptop, smartphone, or tablet with an Internet connection.
- To complete the online survey, participants must have purchased a product within the past two weeks.
- To enter the sweepstakes, you must provide valid personal information.
- You must be at least 18 years of age at the time of entry to participate in the survey.
- This survey is only open to United States, Canada, and Mexico residents.
- Entrants must speak one of the following languages to provide feedback: English, Spanish, or French.
- To enter the Home Depot Survey Sweepstakes via email, entrants must handwrite or type the following information on a 3″ x 5″ card: first name, last name, email address, phone number (with area code), and category (consumer/professional).
- Place in a business-size envelope and mail to ASC/ Home Depot 2023 Q3 U.S. Consumer Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 430, Macedon, NY 14502-0430.
About Home Depot Store
Home Depot Store is a hardware retail chain founded in the United States in 1978 by Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blank. Today, it is the world’s largest home improvement retailer, with more than 2,200 locations in North America.
It employs 400,000 people, and the typical store has an average indoor sales floor space of 105,000 square feet.
The company also has an e-commerce business, offering approximately 1 million products for DIY customers, speciality contractors, and installers.
Home Depot Headquarters
Address 2455 Paces Ferry Road Atlanta, GA 30339 United States.
Phone Number: 1-770-433-8211. September 3, 2023.
Customer Care Number: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337)
Home Depot wants to provide the highest quality customer experience and has released an online survey to obtain valuable information from customers in the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Home Depot wants to provide the highest quality customer experience and announced an online survey to gain valuable input from U.S., Canada, and Mexico customers. Customers will be drawn to win a $5,000 gift card.